Friday, September 28, 2012

15 Years

Jeromie and I have been married for 15 years! Time sure does fly! It has been a wonderful 15 years. Not always perfect. But always loving and loyal. I complain about having to pick dirty socks. And I don't understand why he can't seem to put dirty dishes into the dishwasher (is it really that hard to do???). But I am thankful that we have each other and that Ady has two parents that love her and love each other very much. 

Look how young we were...





Ady and I celebrated by going on a field trip while Jer went to work.  We went to Hanover, Pennsylvania to the Utz potato chip factory then to the Snyder's of Hanover factory. We toured both and learned how they make chips and pretzels. It was a lot of fun!  

At the Snyder's factory

At the Utz factory


No comments:

Post a Comment